Most Wrangler models come standard with 31.5-inch tires, which are adequate for daily driving. However, they lack the extra aesthetics and off-road capability that you may desire. Whether you want your Jeep Wrangler to stand out on or off the road, 33-inch tires are always a good choice.
Here are some of the best 33-inch tires for Jeep Wrangler options available, as well as whether you should take your larger tire size, budget, and driving style into account.
- Best seller: Goodrich Tires All Terrain LT245 2456517
- Best value: BFGoodrich All Terrain Radial Tire 30x9 50R15
- Best overall: Cooper Discoverer Season Radial Tire 33X12 5R15
- Best for user: Milestar Patagonia Mud Terrain Radial Tire
- Best performance: Milestar Patagonia Mud Terrain Radial Tire
BFGoodrich All Terrain T/A KO2 Radial Car Tire for Light Trucks, SUVs, and Crossovers, 30x9.50R15/C 104SView on Amazon
- BrandPro Comp Alloys
Last update on 2022-06-28 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
The best 33-inch tires for Jeep Wrangler products listed above have been thoroughly researched and chosen based on customer feedback in order to provide you with the best product experience possible. I hope you are able to find the right product for you.